- Admissions are made every year normally in July to August. A Candidate seeking admission to any courses of training must get his/her name registered by submitting a duly completed ‘REGISTRATION AND ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM’, prescribed by the institute along with necessary documents and the requisite fee. Only one form is required to be filled in for consideration of admission to all courses offered by the Institute.
- Specific dates are fixed annually in accordance with the Training course schedule indicated in the prospectus issued by the Directorate of Technical Education, Govt. of Rajasthan, Jodhpur. A candidate who is admitted to any course in the Institute must join within 3 days of starting classes. In case he/she fails to join, his/her name will be deleted and all fees will be forfeited.
- The principal reserves the right to refuse admission to any candidate without assigning any reason what so ever, irrespective of his/her meeting the requirements for admission.
- In accordance with the rules of the Directorate of Technical Education, the Institute may also admit supernumerary candidates, to provide for any possible dropouts, to the limit of 30% of the authorized seats.
- In all matters relation to selection/admission and in the matter of interpretation of the above mentioned clauses, the decision of the management and the principal will be final and binding on all concerned.
- The particulars or part of that given by the candidate if found incorrect, the candidate can be expelled from Institute.
Admission form – Download Admission Application Form here
The Documents to be attached with filled Admission Application Form.
- Latest Passport size Photograph (6 Nos.)
- Original Mark sheet of 10th class and 4 nos. photocopies of the same.
- Original Caste Certificate and attested 4 nos. photocopies of the same.
- Original State Domicile Certificate and attested 4 nos. photocopies of the same.
- Aadhar Card photo copy.
The Candidate should have attained the age of 14 years on 1st August of the admission year.
a) The Candidate should be mentally and physically fit and should meet the minimum physical standards prescribed by this institute and the Directorate of Technical Education, as applicable.
b) The Candidate should not be suffering from any infections of contagious disease, or any physical deficiency or deformity which makes him/her unsuitable for the trade he/she wishes to join.
Registration Fee: This fee is charged once only at the time of registration and is meant to contribute towards development expenditure.
Annual Fee: This fee is charged every year at the time of admission of new students and on the First day of joining in every new session to continue training.
Examination Fee: This fee is charged at the time of submission of examination forms to the Directorate of Technical Education in accordance with the rates fixed by them. This fee is payable separately for each examination along with additional charges levied if paid late.
Prospectus:-The Prospectus and admission form can be received from the following address either personally by paying Rs 50/- or sending a D.D. of Rs.50/- with a self addressed envelope.
Other charges (Miscellaneous):
(a) Readmission fee @ 200.00 will be charged in all cases where a Trainee rejoins once his name is struck off on any account.
(b) A nominal charge Rs. 20.00 will be levied for each duplicate certificate of any type and for any such certificate which is not issued by the institute as a routine.
(c) Fine of Rs. 10.00 per day of unauthorized absence and also for late payments of fee will be charged, up to a period of 7 days, after which the name of the defaulter will be removed from the rolls.
CONDUCT AND DISCIPLINE
The trainees should maintain discipline / conduct him within and outside the premises of the institute. They should also abide by the disciplinary rules of the institution laid down from time to time. The institute has the right to take Disciplinary action against any trainee at any time for reason deemed sufficient. 80% attendance shall be necessary during training and compulsory for appearing at final Examination. In case of low attendance, unsatisfactory performance, violating the rules and regulations and not obeying the Instructions time to time, the principal has right to suspend/expel from Institute. In special cases, by permission of the principal, these candidates can be readmitted after payment of Rs. 200/- as readmission fees. No kind of fees shall be refunded in case a candidate leaves or expelled from Institute.
Alankar Mahila Industrial Training Institute
Kataria Farm, Sirsi Road, Panchyawala,
Jaipur, Rajasthan 302034, India